Monday, February 23, 2009

Testimony

Sunday at church was fast and testimony meeting. All throughout the meeting, the Spirit was giving me a gentle nudge. I got up and spoke and I wanted to share this testimony with my family and friends as it applies to them. I spoke of the passing of our Aunt Sandy and our trip 2 days after the news to the Temple. I felt so at peace when I stepped foot on the Temple grounds. I know this peace was because through the church we are blessed with the knowledge that we can be reunited once again. I feel so grateful to have this in my life and I truly don't know where I'd be without it. I love my family very much and am so thankful that we have the ability to be together for eternity. Because, one lifetime is truly not enough time to get my fill of my family. I love you all.

3 comments:

  1. We love you and Harold too!! YAY for eternity!! I am so glad we can be with our nutty family forever also!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who wrote this and what have you done with Natalie?? ha ha ha just kidding!! I love it and I thinks it's so wonderful that you would post it on your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natalie I'm so sorry I haven't been looking at blogs or updating mine for awhile. I love you so much and I love our family.

    ReplyDelete