Monday, February 23, 2009

Harold's Birthday

Today is Harold's 23rd birthday!! Yeah, he can stop teasing me about being older. Although, I got him an early birthday present of a Cardinals jersey, I of course got him another present. I got him an X Box 360 which came with 2 games and I also got him "Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe" game. BIG MISTAKE. It's been set up for a mere 3 hours and I'm already annoyed with the screaming taking place in my home. His friend is over and of course they have to verbally act out the scenes in this Mortal Kombat game. It looks like 2 six-year-olds on the couch right now. But I'm glad he's happy. As you all know, he recently got me my puppy. And he rarely says no to my requests. It was really fun to surprise him too because he thouht i was totally against getting him one. All in all, I think he had a great birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment