Monday, April 13, 2009

The Greatest Prank Ever

Ok. So I'm planning a great prank on my boss at work. I always joke around with her at work that I'm going to steal her job. Well she was out today so, with the help of a few co-workers I moved the stuff from her office into my cubicle and vice-versa. And the nameplate at my cubicle now says her name with her title below it which reads "A/R Team/ Natalie's Assistant. I changed my title on my email signature and even sent out a memo to her team (now my team) letting them know how excited I am to be their boss. When she comes in tomorrow morning I'll be in her office holding a meeting with my new team!!! Everyone cross your fingers I don't get fired!! :)

1 comment:

  1. HA HA HA .... that's classic!! Did she get a kick out of it or did she just kick you out?!?!

    ReplyDelete