Sunday, January 25, 2009

Super Bowl XLIII

I am SO excited that my hometown team, the Arizona Cardinals, are in the Super Bowl. This is huge news for Arizona. And, as they have been all throughout the playoffs, they are the underdogs for the win. And, yes, Steelers are known for their outstanding defense. But really, does defense matter when you have Fitzgerald and Boldin as your wide receivers? These are argueably the 2 best wide receivers in the NFL. Not to mention, that you have Kurt Warner as the one throwing it to them. Kurt Warner, who wasn't even drafted into the NFL. This is an even bigger Cinderella story than last year's Super Bowl. All I know is that come February 1st, Cardinals fans need to sit back, hold their breath, and watch them bring home the title for the first time in franchise history. Nothing could be sweeter.

3 comments:

  1. I totally agree with everything you said.......really-who am I kidding, I have no idea what you are talking about. All I know is the Cardinals are in the Super Bowl. Oh sorry....YEA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Cardinals...and I'm not even a football fan!! I'll have the game on while I babysit Ben & Jake for Shannon and Scott so they can attend a Super Bowl party. The boys will probably know more about what is going on then I will (lol).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your dog. Pomeranians are my favorite type of dogs. My mom won't let us get a pomeranian thats 350.00 online when income taxes come.:( It's all gold and it's 7 months old, it's so cute, it's name is Amber.

    ReplyDelete